Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Come! join me as I sway my eyes to Salalah.

Salalah is approximately 1000km from the Capital City of Oman Muscat. More or less 10hours drive and 60 minutes by air. But I wish to get there by Ferry...(that's quite interesting though)
I first encountered the word Salalah when I was working in Bahrain wayback 2008,when our office were doing a Development Tourism Project along the coast of Salalah. I came to know about the climate that emulates a tropical weather. I was not ecstatic about it since I can easily find those kind of stretched-scenery in my home country Philippines. It wasn't really a new to me but living in a Gulf Region is extremely strange and difficult to find a nice pocket of natural greens, caves and wadis(rivers). It is some kind of adventure in the eyes and soul~ indeed its everything ...I can't really remember how many times I uttered "WOW".

Note: I'm doing some editing of scripts later :-j enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment