Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Me :D

Visiting Salalah is without a doubt a perfect place in an imperfect world.

I thank my Gear Nikon D3000 for behaving so well, though it was really a challenge for me taking shots on a moving vehicle, taking shots with disturbing flies and insects, and taking shots with a foggy weather.
I thank also my Nokia N900... i can take video and of course I can tweet and facebook on the move.
To Sanadeera Family thanks for the shared moments.
To the Dhofar Hotel Staffs, thanks for taking care of me (lol) :D
But of course ....Salalah...the seed of memoirs that I can share that grows in my heart. I hope I can visit yet again...

1 comment:

  1. Nice write up with fantastic pictures.
    Sharing travel experiences is thought to be the best gift for a discerning traveller. keep it up !

    ReplyDelete